The Owa of Idanre Kingdom , Oba Fredrick Adegunle Aroloye IV was born on March 30 , 1927, He attended St . Paul ’s Primary School and Methodist School, both at Idanre . He also had his secondary school education at Western Boys High School, Benin and Hussy College , Warri and later went to England , where He attended Balham and Tooting College of Commerce and Law .
We celebrate His Royal Majesty as he add a year today and we bring to you 10 facts you don’t know about his royal majesty.
10 facts you don’t know about HRM Oba F.A Aroloye (JP) OFR. The Owa and Paramount ruler of Idanre Land
1. He’s the best cook I’ve ever seen when it comes to making pancakes
2. Even at 90+ he will climb 650 steps to Idanre Hills without the help of anyone
3. He has a trademark style of Nigeria coat of arm logo when it comes to choosing a design for his dresses
4. He’s a great instrumentalist, I bet you can’t beat him when it comes to accordion
5. Children of 2 to 10 years are always his best friend
6. He will always be the first person in the sitting room during morning devotion
7. He’s one of the few people in Nigeria with the nation honor of OFFICER OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA (OFR)
8. He’s the only Great grandpa I have seen walking without the help of walking stick
9. For him, a day without news paper will be a wasted day.
10. He always want to gist his children and grandchildren like they are mates
Happy Birthday to The King!!
Credit: Jonny Moore