Smart360media a media, health and fashion firm had signed Gbenga Adene as the brand first male brand ambassador. The event which took place at Smart360Media HQ located at 41 Daemif Plaza Isolo Akure, Ondo State.
Below are the five major brands of Smart360media and what they offer.
1. Smart360media Publications: A blog for news and updates.
2. 360 Ankara Vantage: Nigeria number 1 ready to wear ankara clothing and accessories brand.
3. 360 Ankara Fashion Exhibition and Beauty Contest: Show casing our culture and heritage with the usage of Ankara clothing and accessories.
4. Asiwaju Adeola Foundation: Helping the less privileges via providing food, care, good health and sustainable education across the globe.
5. Healthy Rhizome D’lite: An agricultural brand for the production of Ginger powder, Garlic powder and Turmeric powder among others, for food and health/medical usaged.
WHO IS GBENGA ADENE?
Recently awarded as the Youth of the year in Ondo State, Gbenga Adene is no doubt one of the most influential Youths in South west, Nigeria; particularly in Ondo State. He is an Architect and a Public Speaker; who has dedicated his time and resources to community service after his education; Helping the youths to discover and rediscover themselves.
He is a consultant to many SME Business and has helped over 300 youths to grow their business in the last three years through his platform called HOWGA, acronym for Hangout With Gbenga Adene. He is also the Project Head of Ondo State Social Media Day which featured the first lady of Ondo State among other dignitaries in the State.
He is the CEO of Gbenga Adene and Associates, an Architectural and Construction firm with 8 professional staffs and 25 contract staffs. He’s also the CEO of ThinkBox, a consulting firm that has been helpful to people locally and internationally. He was featured on one of Africa leading Magazine; Rainbow Magazine as one of the emerging leaders in Nigeria.
He’s a regular guest both on National and Local Radio and TV station; Gbenga Adene likes to travel, play games and network with people. He is also an ambassador of few organizations.
He’s of the opinion that you should pray for the best and prepare for the worst that can happen and that the world can be a better place for all of us if we all do our parts.
The CEO of Smart360media, Olorunsomo Smart Adeola was glad to have Gbenga Adene on board as they will be paddling the canoe of the brands together.