BOMBSHELL! See How This Popular Nollywood Actor Almost Divorced His Wife Because She Gave Birth To An Albino Child
Two years ago, speculations were rife about Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuruonye who was going to divorce his wife because she gave birth to an albino child.
According to reports, he abandoned his wife abroad due to the unusual birth for a whole year as he claims there is no albino in his lineage, therefore the child might not be his, and he requested a DNA test but his wife felt insulted and refused.
“The soo cute albino baby has never seen what her daddy looks like cos he has signed out emotionally and otherwise from the marriage…The light-skinned actor allegedly only calls his lovely looking first fruit on the phone and does not bother about anyone else……..” the source reports.
Meanwhile, in an interview he had with PUNCH in April, the actor had this to say when asked about his family
“I am all about my work and I wouldn’t want to discuss my family please.”
Mike Ezuruonye first met his beautiful wife, Keke Nkechi Nnorom, in Abuja on the movie set.
Their meeting took place in 2009. Nkechi used to live in Canada, where she worked as a medical psychologist, but later she moved back to Nigeria, and it happened not so long before she met her famous husband. The gorgeous wedding took place in November 2010. Mike and Nkechi white wedding took place at the Folawiyo Bankole Methodist Church in Lagos. Currently, Nkechi lives in Ontario, Canada with their two children, a boy and a girl.
Their cute little son was born in October 2011, in Canada and his name is Reynold Nkembuchim Ezuruonye. Some fans jokingly called Mike Ezuruonye’s little son “the independence baby”, since he was born on October 1st, which is the day of independence in Nigeria.
Mike Ezuruonye has a lot of photos with Reynold on social media, and he loves his little son more than anything.
In September 2016, Mike and Nkechi had their little daughter.
Other Facts To Know
1. The many movie roles Ezuruonye has played brought his fame, but it also portrayed him as a real-life playboy. However, he said such misconception is far from the truth.
2. Besides English, the actor speaks two Nigerian languages fluently, Igbo and Yoruba.
3. His favorite fashion accessory is the wristwatch.
4. Being an accountant was not his choice of study at the University but was imposed on him by the institution.
5. He revealed that he has never attempted to become a musician like some Nollywood actors.
6. He is one of the richest actors in Nigeria with a net worth estimated at over $2 million.
7. Mike Ezuruonye’s debut movie as a director and producer, titled Brother Jekwu reportedly made N20 million in Nigeria, 10 days after it was released in 2018.